Happy Valentine’s Day
Sending everyone some Valentine’s Day
Thank you French Kiss Textures for this awesome template & Beyond Layers for so much inspiration & love
Wow, it has been a month since my last post and here it is mid September. I have been a little busier than usual since my last post . . .
- I stepped up as Social Director of the Doylestown Photography Club, oh, and tacked on refreshments coordinator as well. Club and committee meetings are in full swing. I think this will be very good year for the club.
- This semester’s class is the History of Photography. I really can’t comment much about it because in three classes there’s only been 1 hour and 11 minutes of instruction (it’s a 2 hour and 45 minutes class): 11 minutes the first class, an hour the second (ok, so I was late), and the third class was canceled (vent: which I found out after I drove all the way there).
- The club also had their first exhibition in the Doylestown Arts Festival. I submitted 3 framed/4 matted and I came home with 3 framed 4 matted. But! I did sell 1 note card (yeah me). The club did great overall! Getting ready for these events is so time-consuming. I definitely have to come up with a better way.
- I’ll be doing another fall festival (this time with Fernando) in a couple of weeks. I have no idea what to expect from this as it is a “1st Annual” festival.
- And then there is Charlie and he pretty much takes up all my other free time. Of course I have taken hundreds of photos of Charlie (and some other stuff too) but have yet to view them.
Be sure to keep checking back to see Charlie’s progress (and some other stuff too).
Hmmm, I guess it’s time to change my page banner now too.
This is Charlie, our 9-week-old Golden. We have already dubbed him “fearless.” He has two speeds: Super and stuck. Continue reading “The Puppy Days of Summer”